We diagnose and treat all skin, hair, and nail conditions of adults and children.
- Examination of the skin, hair, and nails
- Evaluation of abnormal moles
- Skin cancer diagnosis and surgical removal
- Treatment of sun damaged skin
- Skin cancer prevention education
- Skin cancer screening
- Treatment of acne, rashes, cysts, warts, and other lesions
Our board-certified dermatologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of the more common medical conditions. These include, but are not limited to:
Our board-certified dermatologists also provide a range of cosmetic dermatology services to meet your needs, such as:
Blue Ridge Dermatology Associates, P.A. has two locations in Raleigh and Cary. To schedule an appointment, call (919) 781-1050.