MESSAGE TO OUR VALUED PATIENTS
We hope you are doing well and staying safe in these unprecedented times. We are gradually phasing in all services at both our office locations, in addition to offering virtual office visits.
We are currently offering in-office appointments for medical dermatology in our Cary and Raleigh locations, in accordance with NC COVID-19 policy Phase 1 guidelines. Because patient safety is our top concern, we are following strict sanitation and social distancing protocols for staff and patients.
Our Safety Measures
- Virtual check-in process is available, for many of our appointments
- Social distancing markings are in place around our office
- Universal masking policy for staff and patients (patients are asked to wear a mask or face covering to our office)
- Employee and Patient temperature/symptom screenings upon entry
- Hand washing protocols, hand sanitizer stations, and increased sanitization of all surfaces
- Patients are asked to come to the office without guests or visitors, unless patient requires assistance or is a minor.
If you are in need of any cosmetic products, please call us or visit our online store.
Curbside pickup and shipping options may be available.
Please visit our Skin Care Products page for more information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Please contact our office with any questions about how we can serve you at this time. We are here and ready to help in any way we can.
Your Team at Blue Ridge Dermatology Associates, P.A.
NOW BOOKING APPOINTMENTS WITH DR. AARONS
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Maureen Aarons is back in the office full-time, since this past spring. Please call our office to schedule with her today.
If you are interested in supporting better access to breast cancer diagnosis and treatment for all women, please consider a donation to Sisters Network Triangle NC.
CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY TO SCHEDULE WITH DR. AARONS